Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Abode

Abode
Dwelling Place

John 14: 22-24
Judas saith unto him, not Iscariot, Lord, how is it that you wilt manifest thyself unto us, and not unto the world?

Jesus answered and said unto him, If a man love me, he will keep my words: and my Father will love him, and we will come unto him, and make our abode with him. 

He that loveth me not keepeth not my sayings: and the word which ye hear is not mine, but the Father's which sent me.

What Can We Learn From These Verses?
Only those who love the Lord and His Father will have the Father and Son living within them. And those who loves the Lord and does what He says His Father will also love them. 

Be aware that those who do not love the Lord will not do what He says to do which comes from His Father. 

Trust and obey. 

No comments:

Post a Comment