Saturday, January 11, 2014

Who Can Be Saved?

As I was getting ready to type out my devotional that I have at my e-mail address I came across these verses in Romans. So would like to put it here also.

Romans 10:9-13 New Living Translation
"For if you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved.  For it is by believing in your heart that you are made right with God, and it is by confessing with your mouth that you are saved. As the Scriptures tell us, "Anyone who believes in him will not be disappointed." Jew and Gentile are the same in this respect. They all have the same Lord, who generously gives his riches to all who ask for them. For "Anyone who calls on the name of the Lord will be saved."

Salvation is for everyone. I am so glad that it is. I always feel amazed that God would love me enough to send down His Son for me. If I was the only person on the earth, Jesus would have come down and died on the cross, be buried, and rise again. Just think Jesus did it for the whole world!

No comments:

Post a Comment