Saturday, February 2, 2013

Treasured Moments

As I was riding my stationary bike I was listening to a CD by Jim Brickman. It is called Picture This. The song that was playing at the time I was exercising was Frere Jacques.

Being hat I am a grandmother of nine and not really wanting to tell my age, it gives the idea that I have been around for a while. As soon as the song started I thought of my childhood days and how popular that song was and what happy memories of being able to sing a song in two languages. 


I was also thinking about other treasured moments such as the day I said yes to Jesus. I wanted Him to be part of my life. Up to that point my life was not a happy one. And I knew that I was a sinner and that God loved me so much that He allowed His Son to die for me. Not just for me but the whole world. Not everyone accepts what Jesus did on the cross, shedding His precios blood for our sins. He was buried and then rose fron the dead and returned back to His Father in heaven.

Do you have any treasured moments that you would like to share?


No comments:

Post a Comment