Monday, February 4, 2013

Quiet Time With God

Do you have a special time that you take out of your day to have a quiet time with God? I like to have my time before I get out of bed. When I first wake up I say good morning to God my Father, Jesus my Savior, and the Holy Spirit my guide.

Today I read Psalm 105:1-5 and to sum up these verses this is the general idea when we talk with Him.

 We can give thanks to Him.
         We can call out to Him.
         We can sing to Him.
         We can tell Him how proud we are of His Holy Name
         We can be happy.
         We can tell Him how much we depend on Him.

We also are told in these verses that we can go to Him at any time for help. Also we can tell others about Him. We can remember His miracles and all of His fair decisions He has made.

I hope that you have a quiet time with God.

No comments:

Post a Comment