Sunday, January 13, 2013

Have Your Ever Wondered Why You Were Born?

Going along with our theme of becoming or being disciples I heard three messages today to confirm this purpose and I would like to share them with you.

  • I was listening to Charles Stanley this morning and his message was on loving the Lord with all of our hearts, souls, and strength. (Deturonomy 6:4,5.) And one other statement Charles Stanley made was that God wanted me here on earth. Thas is why I was born. I had never thought of my birth in that wa,y but it was very encouraging to me.

  • Next, I went to Sunday School. The main verse for 2013 that is being used for a Youth Camp in my area is Ephesians 2:10. "For we are His workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for good works, which God prepared beforehand that we should walk in them." This is another reason for me being born.  I can do good things that He planned for me to do long ago.

  • Then in church service the main message was from Ephesians 4:1-6. And in these verses they say that I am a prisoner of the Lord.  I am to walk worth of the calling with which I have been called. I am to walk in lowliness (be humble) and I am to be gentle and longsuffering.  I am also to bear my brothers and sisters in Christ burdens in love. I am also to endeavor (do my best) to keeping the unity of the Spirit in the bond of peace. 
Question
 I wonder do you know why you were born? My prayer is that it is the same reason why I was born and that together we can walk worthing of our calling.

No comments:

Post a Comment