Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Rewards

Today I listened to a radio program on my favorite radio station WPEL which is located on the FM dial at 96.5. Back To The Bible was the program I listened to. I don't usually get to hear this program, but I felt that today the Lord had me have the radio on at this time.

The subject of the program was rewards. God gives us rewards for doing His work. We shouldn't do His work just to receive these rewards. We should do His work out of love for God.

I had never thoght about getting rewards for doing good. But working for God can be hard work at times.

Now the rewards we receive are not always given to us here on earth. They are recorded in heaven. So when we meet Jesus He will know what rewards we will receive.

Isn't God so good to us?

No comments:

Post a Comment