Tuesday, October 16, 2012

What A Week!

Last time I posted I reported that our nine-year-old grandson needed an emergency surgery for acute appendicitis. He is coming along nicely, but still in some pain. It has only been a week.

Saturday my 90 year-old mother went to the store with my brother and blacked out and fell backwards on a very hard floor. She fell so hard the floor vibrated. No injury except a big bump on her head, which we are praising the Lord for that. The thing with this is that many people were waiting for her at her church for a surprise birthday party. The people were there but my mother never got to go to the party. She had to stay int he hospital.

My cousin's father-in-law passed away on Sunday. He was also 90. But has been sick for a long time. So will be going to a funeral this week.

My seven-year-old granddaughter (sister to my grandson who had surgery) is home sick today because of a cough. She has a heart condition so my daughter has to be very careful with something like this.

So you can see this week is one of those kinds of weeks in which a lots of prayers went up to my Heavenly Father in which I am so grateful that I have someone who hears my prayers and answers them.

No comments:

Post a Comment