Wednesday, September 5, 2012

A Challenge

Books   Books  Books  Books  Books  


I have been reading the book Let's Write A Short Story by Joe Bunting. He threw out the challenge of telling those on my blog that I am going to write a short story. I haven't gotten to level yet of writing   1,500 words or more but there is such a thing as Flash stories which are 500 words up to 775. So I have decided to try writing this size story to begin with.

So I have looked around and found a publisher and subject and am reading a lot of Flash stories to pick up on the idea.

I have always enjoyed reading, writing, storytelling and reading to children. But have been afraid to really get into doing the writing for real. Done some small things. But I just want to write and review books for others.

That is why I like to do this blog. I haven't been feeling good lately so haven't been writing everyday but hoping to get back into it.

I am so glad that the Lord has given the gift of writing to so many people. And I enjoy reading good books and learning things as I read.

If you would like to start writing go to Amazon or Barnes and Noble and buy a copy of Joe's book. I know you will enjoy it. I have written a book review on it in one of my early blogs. I am not finished with the book yet so may be hearing more about this book and author.

No comments:

Post a Comment