Sunday, September 16, 2012

A Double Message

I went to my google mail and I have a sight that gives me a chance to practice writing for fifteen minutes. Before you write there is a topic that is talked about and then you can write about the topic.

The one that I did was one on free writing. Which means I could write about anything that I wanted. I was to be forceful and write however I felt. I don't swear so I didn't want that way, but I just aired out how I felt about when writing how I get mad when I can't spell a word.  Then when I go to look it up I try all the ways I think it is spelled. This of course takes up time. So by the time I have the word or if I can't find the word I end up using something different my thought is gone.

The other complaint I had was getting a great idea then not having anything to write it down on or with. And it seems once I write it down it just doesn't sound the same as when I am thinking it.

I finished the time limit and what I wanted to say. And then I went on to read the rest of my mail. And I got to another writing page and would you believe it but the writer wrote almost the same thing I did. She too has ideas and she might be driving and can't stop to write it down. So I guess this is a common problem with writers.

I am so thankful for the Lord showing me things like this so I don't get discouraged in writing. I do again want to say I enjoy sharing things. So the Lord has directed me to the right places to get the right information to help me write the best way that I can.

If you are a writer and want to share some of the problems that you have and how you have solved them feel free to write a comment. I am new to this site so may take me a little while to realize that I have a comment. I haven't had to many so far.

Thank you also to all of you who look at my blog. There is a place to sign up if you want to be a member of the site.

No comments:

Post a Comment