Friday, August 3, 2012

Hot Air Ballons

pressconnects.com Friday,  August 3,2012.

I live in an area in which each year during the first weekend in August we have a Spiedy Fest and Hot Air Balloon Rally. It starts on Friday evening and ends on Sunday. If weather permit  balloons go up around 6:30 pm and 6:30 am each day.

This evening we had three balloons come our way. One year one balloon landed in the field below us. My daughter called to let me know that they were doing a life broadcast on pressconnects. I am not sure if you will be able to get it on your computer but try and see if you can. It shows how they blow up the balloons and then shows them taking off.

My husband and I took a ride in a balloon and it was great! If it did not cost so much money would like to do it again.

There is a verse in the Bible where it says people are like grasshoppers. Will I can say for sure that once you are high in the air looking down on people, baseball games, and animals running around in circles because of the noise of the balloon, everything looks very small.

I thought of how it is like God looking down from heaven. Of course He can see a lot more and a lot clearer than us. But it sure was peaceful just floating along.

No comments:

Post a Comment