Tuesday, November 5, 2013

It's Not Easy Being A Blogger

I am finding that it is not as easy being a blogger as I thought. Many interesting things happen to me daily but I am not sure if these things would be boring to others.

Sometimes I find writing a blog is like writing haiku poetry. For those of you who don't know what haiku poetry is it is a poem with three lines with 5/7/5 syllables and usually refers to nature. They are easy to write when you have a theme but sometimes you may have one or two a day and then maybe not find another theme for months later.

For me writing a blog is the same way. So I may not have one every day but when I get a good theme or event that happens then I will write about it. It may be poetry, event, or guess what happened today.

All the blogs I want to be centered around what a disciple would do. Believers are followers of Christ and I want Him to be honored and my Father in Heaven whose is God.

So if you don't see me everyday that is because I have not connected a theme and God with it or may think my life is boring.

No comments:

Post a Comment