Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Almost gave Up

I was reading my personal devotions today and there was two themes running through the devotion. So I got it all written up and went back to read it over for any mistakes. There were some words spelled wrong or some words were missing. So I tried to correct the erThe format on my tablet is different then on my PC and I just could not correct the errors.

Now there are usually two reasons for this. The first is that I am not writing what the Lord wants be to write. The second reason is that Satan doesn't want me to write what I am writing and he wants me to give up and not write anything.

I believe in this case I was trying to follow someone elses format and the Lordagain showed me that I have my own style of writing so
 stay with that and allow the Holy Spirit to guide me.



Numbers 20: 1-12

No comments:

Post a Comment