Sunday, April 21, 2013

Sorry I Have Been Away So Long

I am so sorry that I have not posted in such a long time. I was feeling myself being so far away from the Lord that I felt that I could not share spiritual things with you if I wasn't living them myself. I have worked things out with the Lord so now I can share again with you.

I learned this week that it is best to work with other Christians and not to try to do things alone. So this morning I shared with my Christian friend what I mentioned in the above paragraph. She suggested I share it with you. That is what the Chistian life is all about. Sharing, loving, caring. This is also what makes a good disciple.

I don't know who reads this site but my prayers go out to you and also my love, and caring for each of you. The Lord knows what you need and the Holy Spirot guides me as I write each post.

I am looking forward to seeing what He has for us in the future.

Thank you for reading this post and feel free to make comments. There is a place for you to do this at the end of each page.

For now I will leave you and until we come tpgether again may God bless you.

No comments:

Post a Comment