Monday, May 13, 2019

Answered Prayer

May 13, 2019
I have mental illness issues. This morning I woke up and felt really down. As the morning went on it didn't get better and I was thinking I might have to go to the hospital for treatment. I was scheduled to see my therapist this morning, which was good, and it was while going to see her that I stopped and said to my heavenly Father, "Father, it is in your hands. I don't know how it is going to go this morning but you know." When I prayed this, I was at peace right on the spot. I got to my appointment and talked things out and found a why to handle the difficulty and the rest of the day has gone well.

I am so grateful that when I pray I can know for sure that God hears me and answers my prayer. He is still in control.

No comments:

Post a Comment