Thursday, April 18, 2019

Welcome

Hello,
I have just got through reading Girl, Stop Apologizing, by Rachel Hollis. In this book she suggest that each day make a list of ten things you are grateful for. At first it was hard coming up with ten things, but the more I do it the easier it is becomes.

One thing that I grateful for is able to do this blog. I am grateful to be able to share with my readers Bible verses, books of the Bible, and words found in the Bible. I  enjoy sharing what the Lord is doing in my life.

If you find this blog an encouragement invite someone to join in reading the blog. Would be greatly appreciated.

Starting in the next post I will be sharing words found in the Bible and verse or verses that have the word in them.

 In Christ
Bonnie House

No comments:

Post a Comment