Monday, September 17, 2018

Romans 12:3-5

Romans 12:3-5 (NL)
As God's messenger, I give each of you this warning: Be honest in your estimate of yourselves, measuring your value by how much faith God has given you. Just as our bodies have many parts and each part has a special function, so it is with Christ's body. We are all parts of his one body, and each of us has different work to do. And since we are all one body in Christ, we belong to each other, and each of us needs all the others.

Thought
Do you ever feel that you are better than you are? I, myself, usually have the problem of feeling like I am nothing, down on myself, but we are warned today to not things better of ourselves then we ought. If we think more highly than we ought this brings pride. The Lord hates pride. We are to be humble.

No comments:

Post a Comment