Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Thoughts

Psalm 139:13-16
"For you created my inmost being, you knit me together in my mother's womb. I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made;your works are wonderful, I know that full well.
My frame was not hidden from you when I was made in the secret place. When I was woven together in the depths of the earth, your eyes saw my unformed body. 
All the days ordained for me were written in your book before one of them came to be." 


As I was eating my breakfast yesterday morning I kept thinking about how amazing my body was. God created me. He knew what He wanted me to be like. My hair color, my eyes, and other features that I have. He made me just the way He wanted. 

I have not always loved myself in a way that I should. I have often times felt useless, unloved, and many other thoughts. But by believing these lies I am saying to God I don't like my life. 

Then I realized what I was doing and I asked forgiveness from God. I am much happier now and I know that God is much happier with me also. 

How About You?
Do you feel good about yourself? Do you realize how wonderfully you are made? Do you believe God has created you the way that He wants you? 

No comments:

Post a Comment