Sunday, December 29, 2013

Heart For Jesus

Between listening to Charles Stanley and my own Pastor preaching I pretty much got the same message, Having A Heart For Jesus. What does this mean? Between the two I learned that having a heart for Jesus is to have a personal relationship with Him. I accepted Christ as my personal Savior and Lord.

The second thing that I learned was to obey Him. How do I do that? By reading the Bible and studying it and searching out the truth in it.

The third thing is sharing what I have learned. That is what I am doing here. My prayer is that as I learn you do can learn maybe new things or be reminded of the things that you already know.

I personally like sharing things. So today I have shared what I heard and learned. Putting into practice having a heart for Jesus.

No comments:

Post a Comment